Tuesday, March 01, 2005

SOLD!!!!


Yup, you guessed it - the house is in escrow and will close on March 31.

No more open house signs blowing over in the wind. No more wind for that matter. Now it is time to start packing and partying till the cows come home. I’m sure the Harshman house will be open once more for one last bash. I don’t see it as goodbye but just a longer breath in between two hellos.

Truth be told, I’m more nervous than ever before. I’m moving my family to a small town where we know no one and starting to build houses on my own that I have never done before (by myself). This could be the greatest disaster or the greatest triumph that I have ever experienced. I’m a very optimistic person so it will be a triumph in some way. However, I am more excited than ever to watch the Father work and to have Him let me observe is the greatest gift of all.

I guess underneath it all, I hope to have you pray for my family. It would mean more to me than any blog written or words said. To have my Apex family holding me up and cheering my family on will be the greatest treasure.