Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I’m not sure if I can explain this very well but I am more at peace than ever before. I feel Father’s presence stronger than before. I think I’m in love with Him to the point that everything is starting to make sense. Weird. I’m not sure what this rambling means but it is here nonetheless. Damn near makes me want to break out in song.

I think the doubts in my mind have been lifted. The fogy lenses of this world’s lies about my Father have been removed. Perhaps it is the Joy in seeing my great friend Jeremy prevail through a terrible bipolar disease and seeing his family rise up stronger than before all the while blessing our community in the way that only he can do. It could be that the guy that brought me to our community has arrived in an icy country, set up camp and is going about Father’s business. What is really strange is that I am more excited for them than I miss them. I am watching Tommy and his wife become the leaders that I always knew that they were. The excitement that Joe is a genuine actor – paid that is. And there is my dear friend Greg who has been the backbone of Apex through it all. His compassion and guidance could only come from our Father, not to mention that he has taught me a few lessons while I was fighting it all the way.

Yes, Fathers fingerprint is here. Praise Him.