Monday, December 06, 2004

Last night Gene, Lisa, and Serenity came over. We ate ribs and corn and spent the rest of the night getting it all out of our teeth. Christmas Vacation was the venue and I laughed my but off from start to finish. I think I burn the most amount of calories when I sit on my butt and laugh. Aside from that, my family and I were deeply loved. It was something not mentioned it was just in the air. It was the essence of family and it was beautiful.

As of late, I have been struggling with the notion that my Father loves me as much as he does. I don’t get it and I also seem to not be reflecting his love as much as I want to. After reading Jeremy’s blog I feel a bit energized and want to chase after the Father. My desire is to have the Father on the tip of my tongue so that in every way I can bask in His love for me. Then and only then will I ever be able to love others completely with disregard of any delusions I might hold. Yes he is that powerful. After all, he is my Father and I am his kid.