Saturday, July 03, 2004

“……You're not going to make much ground with these people because the reason they believe in conspiracy theories is because they don't want to get to the truth. They don't want to do the work, the intellectual rigor, and they may not even want to know the truth because it's easier (to believe the conspiracy theory).”

So Mr. Moore has something to say…
I’m a little saddened that those that hate our President have only conspiracy theories to stand on and not issues. I have yet to hear anyone to come up with a solution that would make us safer and make our economy grow better that it is currently. I have been debating this topic on some of my car websites that I visit. Yup, blogs and cars – that’s the vastness of the internet to me. Most of the time people will say that they hate the President because he is a stupid, funney looking guy. I politely remind them that this is the first president that has a MBA. The sad thing is that for the most part it is hate that fuels their passion. What is equily sad is that hate fuels the passion in many communities that I’ve seen.
Hate for the norm.
hate for industries
hate for mormons
hate for consumerism
hate for the big church
hate for muslems
hate for the small church
hate for denominations
hate for politics
I could go on. I am not sure if hatrid would be the apropriate word, but it fits for me. I am not amune to this hatrid. I am ashamed of it. I see how it seperates us from eachother and those who are searching for eternity. For the past 5 years, it has been an eye opening event in my life. I have learned much. I have seen much. I have discovered my hatred and am now trying to see love and only the Father’s love will do.

I know that most of the time I come across as an opinionated asshole, and for the most part I’m… not. I would like to think that I am blunt, not one to try to prety up the situation with words. I am however continuously beeing formed by the Father. I hope that I am making myself clear. For me, being right was the only way and those that had a different opinion than me were flat out wrong. I catch myself on this subject often.