Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Frustration has set in.

I am at my wits end. I am tired. I have lost much hope in this store. There are days that I dread going to this place. If it wasn’t for the people that I have met here, it would have been over by now. Day by day I am still amazed that these customers seem to care so deeply for me. I care for them greatly but I never expected anything in return. There are others that just think that I am just a cheep bastard for not lowering the price of the product that they want so badly. But for the most part, I can’t begin to explain the connection.
I feel so lonely. It is my own damn fault too. I get so busy about futile things that I don’t spend time with the Master. I feel very similar to Tommy in that I suck at loving Him. I am deeply in love with My King. I think about the kingdom life often but I can’t seem to find time to spend with Him. I get frustrated at others when I see them pursue fruitless things and not stay the course but yet I hardly glance at my own life and see that it is clear that I am not following my Master. Forgive me.