Saturday, October 25, 2003

For those of you that read this, my family needs lots of prayer. Our finances are diminishing. I need this store to generate more than it currently is. The customer base is small and steady but it is not growing at all. I need you guys to help me pass the word out and get more customers in the store. So I guess that I need prayers and people. Here is my need.

On a lighter note….

The world will not hear from Tommy for another week as he is probably on Tantoine slicing up sand people by the droves playing Knights of the Old Republic. I am playing the game for the third time as a female scoundrel (who knew). It is addicting! Meghann – just bear with it and if you need any counseling, speak to my wife about X-Box. May the force be with you Tommy as it is with me.

I am excited to see that Jim has finally purchased a new SUV. Blaze new trails my friend. I have at least 5-6 customers a day asking about you. They want to know how you are doing and if you like your new job. I tell them that you are well considering the slave environment that you have found yourself in. Seriously, thank you Jim for everything that you did for us. The store wouldn’t be where it is today without you – that might sound like an insult but please understand that it is a complement.

If there is anybody out there or you might know somebody, locally, that really likes to walk and wants to get paid for it please e-mail me. I am looking for someone to pass out flyers for two days a week.

I look forward to being seven years old next weekend with the rest of you guys that are going on the retreat. Mostly, I love eating chocolate chip cookies with the Great Prince (if you don’t get it, ask Joe Boyd for a copy of “A Tale of Two Cities”).