Saturday, October 18, 2003

Blah

I have had one of those weeks that I know in the future I will consider great joy but right now, it is painful. I have learned a lesson that is bitter sweet and in a heartbeat, I will do it again in a different way I’m sure.
The sad thing is that this experience has created a great distrust for others that I never had before. I find myself skeptical of every stranger that I meet; whereas before I would trust damn near everybody that I had a two minute conversation with. Maybe I am wrong but aren’t we, as disciples, supposed to have a more trusting heart than most? I know it exposes our flank, but how else are we to come close to others? I feel stupid, ignorant, and foolish. However, in the same breath, I feel loved, honored, and valued. I have a host of family that came in at a moments notice and worked at the store for me. You guys make me speechless. I’m sure I’ll come up with something to say, but in my heart I am unable to find words.