Sunday, September 21, 2003

Rupid, rupid!!!

When one opens a carbonated beverage that has been agitated, why must one drastically search for a sink to contain one’s carbonated beverage? Please allow me to make a suggestion. If ya’ hear it a fizzin’ close the flippin’ cap before the blessed beverage falls too the floor!!! Before I go and mop up the front of my store, I have an idea about blogging. What if, instead of everybody using his/her links to review everybody else’s lives, we use one web page and all of us blog off of that page. We would still have a separate page but maybe the latest blog entries would show. Similar to, but different than, blogger.com’s “Fresh Bloggs”. It’s a brain storm that’s fur shur!!!

Different subject, same blog

Why must the answer always be that if you want to make it better, put more money in it? Our school system sucks in my town and it isn’t the teachers fault. Last year the government spent something like $745 billion on schools. In the ’89 when Reagan left office the total government spending was $975 billion. What is wrong with this picture?

a stranger's blog made me laugh!! - poop chute