Sunday, July 27, 2003

Once again my wife has left me speechless. To say the least, I am irked (please replace with pleasently blessed). I hate sounding like a blubbering, love struck fool, for I am no longer in eighth grade, however her beauty amazes me. I am not referring to the physical form for this is blatantly obvious. What I am pointing at is her amazing ability to put into words the love of my king. I have known her since 1988 – the seventh grade and I have been crazy about her to this day. And yet through the years, she still surprises me. I want her to start writing books – which is her life long dream. Please encourage her.

Last night was very good. It was more than I could have expected – as usual. I do believe that there requires much more time with this bunch in order to get my foot in the door – so to speak

In other news....
The city of Phoenix is on the verge of starting a “simple” church. Brian and Kelly Burwick (my brother and sister in-law) are trying like hell to start a house church – very punny ‘eh. They defiantly have the “bug” of the spirit just like the rest of us. However, they have yet to experience a house church. They are strictly going at this via books (thanks to Wayne Jacobson and Wolfgang Simpson). They have an audience of about 20-40 people who are plugged into the old church system and prefer to only commit to Sunday mornings and the like. We came from this bunch when we left Phoenix. I know them well. There are so many that just need to take the red pill and see real freedom. This is going to be a daunting task to say the least. They will need your prayers in a bad way. Hopefully Gene will be able to see them while he is at school in Phoenix. These are exciting times.