Saturday, July 05, 2003

Next Month:

Owning a business is not a walk in the park. This is nothing new to me for I have been involved in small businesses all my life. However, this is the first time that I am the “boss”. This business has put more stress on me than I have ever had before. It also has been evident in my family life and my spiritual life as well. For the most part, I try (and often succeed) at not bringing my job home with me. But the stresses of the store sometimes get the best of me. I come home and I am no good to my wife and my kids. Somehow, my wife puts up with me and loves me in spite of my crappy attitude. She is my rock – a rare diamond in its purest form. My two boys love me just because – I think it’s one of life’s mysteries that I’ll never completely comprehend. I am blessed (translated = happy regardless).

Of all the stresses in my life – be it money, death, horror, whatever – I am in bliss. I am loved, I can see love, and I am held together by love. No matter what life throws my way, I am happy. God has blessed me in so many ways (Americans - I don’t just mean financially). It is funny, only recently was I able to see this.

Back to the business. I have one more month left to make this store happen. After that, I’ll be looking to survive somewhere else. I need your prayers badly. I would also like to see you guys walking through the aisles. Thanks for loving me and letting me see you guys love each other.

Email me, Andrew@harvestfoodslasvegas.com, I would love to hear from you.

Peace to you.