Saturday, May 31, 2003

Last week my wife and I spent a whole day together. We had not done that in a long time and it was great. On our tour, we went to the mall on the strip (I think it’s called fashion show mall). We had to get my mother-in-law a birthday gift. As we headed towards Sax Fifth I observed the people that were shopping, eating, and walking about. It troubled me. Once inside Sax Fifth, I felt strange. I had a “vision”, it was almost like a dream, of people walking into this store that was covered from head to toe in marble and gold. The people were buying masks of all shaped and sizes. All of them were different. Some were solid gold and silver. Some were decorated with feathers. Everybody who bought the masks put them on immediately and walked out of the store. It was strange. It was familiar. People were running from their hurt towards money. At least that’s what I got from it. Peculiar. We finished our shopping and walked outside to our suburban. The sun was bright so I put on my $100 sunglasses. What a great day.