Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a dream. Ok, that sounds great and all, but I mostly have a gripe! Here I try to get on the web and it takes me a half an hour. I used to have warm fuzzy thoughts about blogging and now it has officially become a pain in the ass. We live in this new revolutionary world that enables us to communicate with great ease except for my computer is still trying to figure out mores code. I want to kick something really hard, but I know better. I know that if I did that I would hurt myself. I would be hobbling around for the next week and have to answer everybody’s questions about my foot. – Sorry, I got on a little tangent.

Last night I received some great news. Brian Rothrock is coming to town next week. For the two people that are reading this and don’t know him – let me explain. The group of people that I hang out with is always struggling to figure this whole Jesus thing out. What do we do? How do we act? How can we be attractive to those who don’t know him? Brian says screw it. I’m gona be me with lots of coverings on. I’m gona go the other way. If people finally figure me out, it will be too late and I’ll have them where I want them. Why do we try to appease? We are who we are. I’d like to see the day when everybody cuts the crap and we see them for who they really are. I wonder if those who don’t know Him can see this too?

I have tremendous respect and love for Brian. When he is gone we all miss him. I enjoy his point of view on life, love and all that. I think we all do. At least those that really know him.

I got more junk in my computer that I have written. I’ll have to share with you guys later.