Friday, May 30, 2003

I am calling on all of you who read this to pray for us. I feel somewhat awkward in asking this. It is not for the asking for prayer part but it is in the subject.
The store has been opened for almost a year and a half and I still haven’t been paid on a regular basis. Is seems in my mind that I should have seen some profit months ago but we have had many equipment failures which takes the wind out of my sails. I know that owning your own business is a struggle and that the rewards may or may not come. All it takes is only a few more customers per week to make this place rock, but I find myself saying that every week.
Pray to the Great Encourager that he will encourage me. All I want from this store is to pay my bills and allow me some time to spend with my family and you guys. I dream for the day that I can have two days off per week. I would spend a whole day with my family instead of doing house work.
Thank you for supporting me. The love that I have seen from this spiritual family is beyond words.